I am poised to begin a brand new journey....destination New York City! I'm taking a sabbatical for 4 weeks.
I plan on:
- going to as many museums* as I can find
- seeing as many interesting movies as possible
- meeting as many people as I want
- sitting in cafes watching the street life
- being inspired to create even more exciting jewelry
- putting (fingers crossed) lulu redstar into boutiques
- eating a pretzel on a sidewalk in Manhattan
- ice skating at Rockefeller Center
- going to the top of the Empire State Building (again)
- reuniting with old friends in the area
- laughing with my sister
- going to indoor Flea in Brooklyn with my hipster nephew
- eating something crazy at a restaurant in Chinatown
- going to off-Broadway theater
- start living a new and more creative life.
WHEW! I am so excited. I hope to pass along things that inspire, shock, provoke and amuse. I invite you to come with me. Let me know what you think.
'let's get it staaaarted...'
Ready......Set.........Here I go!Wish me luck!
OH AND I AM DRIVING! so I will post from my first destination: Charlotte NC!
*google has created a fabulous new way to 'visit' some of the world's most wonderful museums. You can even create your own 'art collection'. check it out here
So, when I go to the Met you can come with me!
xoxox lulu, Road Warrior