Friday, January 15, 2010

New Bling



Just a new bauble or two I have made (new to some of you since I just re-blogged).  Enjoy.  All pieces are available for sale-- US currency only...but no rolled coin, IOUs, confederate money, Monopoly money, bubblegum trading cards. 



The first photos are a choker with hand-wired vintage beads, vintage hand-dyed velvet ribbon and a vintage brooch.
The turquoise Crown&Shield Necklace are two pins combined into one pendant, strung with vintage Japanese glass aurora-borealis beads, turquoise square a-b beads and a strand of vintage costume pearls.
Third piece is from my WONDER WOMAN series of cuff bracelets.  This is hinged cuff bracelet with insets of vintage chandelier crystals and wire.  Centerpiece is a crusty,(=most imperfect) vintage rhinestone pin.
The last necklace is a choker. Freshwater pearls are wired in and around a rose-goldtone chain.  The centerpiece is a 'flower' made of rose quartz with center of a  vintage enamel bird on a nest pin.

The rest of my winter collection can be viewed on Facebook
Not all pieces are still available.  You will have a clearer idea what my pointy little head and little chicken feets has been doing.  As always I take commissions of COM.  Let's talk!

I would  like to thank the following Bling-istas for being inspirations, hostessing my trunk shows, supplying me with goods, etc.  Without your complete and total support I would not have been able to get to this point.  There is still more to do. I love you all.

Anne, muse
Randolyn, muse
Kim & Leeeesah
Kimberlie (for my future Ponte Vedra Trunk Show)
James 'Lovey' Young, co-conspirator of bling
Pat, world's greatest jewelry picker and lovely friend

Everyone who has given me components, looked at,  purchased and/or worn my stuff...thank you!!!! 
ox

7 comments:

  1. Love all those sassy jewels sista, glad you are back "on-line"! I've missed hearing all your escapades!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new bling. I know Bella loves to wear her little Bella Braclett you sent her. Thank you so much. Best little Blinged out Baby in the NICU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bling is beeeeauTful! love it all! hey, come by my blog...doing a Valentine give-away! no doubt you're gonna wanna win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cuff kicks major booty, ya know? I'm loving it! Off to your fb now. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! And thank you so much for having me on your sidebar. Going to add yours now. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiiiiii! thanks for stopping by s&j ;) and SO thank you for adding us to your blog roll - yesssss! my mother-in-law gave me one of your bracelets for my birthday last month - loooooooooove it! happy new year! xx -arre

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love 'em...love 'em...I'm working on a new pair of eyeball earrings...I gotta be me...STRANGE!!!

    ...and the 'Bite Me' scent is SASSY...

    nut

    ReplyDelete